Stuck at Disney World Part 4

It’s time for the final installment of my Stuck at Disney World trip report! If you missed out on the first 3 parts, you can read them by clicking
HERE for part 1
HERE for part 2
HERE for part 3

Alrighty then…so after visiting and riding a few rides at Epcot and Animal Kingdom, I was ready to try my luck at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Because it was after noon, I knew I needed to get to Toy Story Midway Mania first. The line for that ride just gets longer as the afternoon rolls around.

DSC_0387 DSC_0388 DSC_0392 DSC_0395 DSC_0396DSC_0399 DSC_0398

The Standby wait time was posted as 55 minutes. I couldn’t even attempt to book a FastPass+ yet, and really, the chances that I was going to get one for this attraction were slim to none. So I waited in line for a little less than an hour. Even riding alone, this was super fun! If I was more patient, I would have gotten back in line to ride it again. When I left Toy Story Mania, I noticed that it had rained while I was inside. Score one for not getting rained on for once! My next target was Rock N’ Roller Coaster.

DSC_0409 DSC_0410

This line moved pretty quickly and though I don’t recall what the wait time was posted as, I remember that I was on the ride in about 20 minutes. There’s not a separate Single Rider line at Rock N’ Roller Coaster but you can sometimes get onto the ride quicker when you’re going solo. About the time that I got done here, my friend Kenn messaged me and let me know he was at Hollywood Studios too. So I waited for him to meet me and we got in line for RnR again. 🙂

Edited to add: My good friend Shari just texted me to mention that there IS a separate, legit single rider line at Rock N’ Roller Coaster. My bad…I have never tried riding this where the line was long enough for them to open it, I guess. During this trip, there was just the Standby and FP+ lines open and once I got past the ride’s pre-show, a CM was directing single riders to the far left into a separate, short line. Thanks for clearing this up Shari! 🙂

After I rode the coaster with Kenn, we went to get in line at Tower of Terror. This was another long wait. We waited a little over an hour and I was getting grouchy from waiting. Yes, I’m admitting that I was annoyed at waiting. I usually plan well enough that I don’t wait anywhere near an hour for most everything that I want to ride. But since Tower of Terror is one of my favorites, it was still worth the wait!


Once we were done getting dropped a few times in our elevator car, we decided to go to The Great Movie Ride. I absolutely have no memory of the wait time for this attraction, which leads me to believe it was a relatively short wait. Otherwise, I would have remembered being cranky.


I was hoping we’d get the Gangster scene, but we got the Cowboy scene. I’ve gotten the Cowboy scene the past several times. But at least it was a cute Cowboy. I would have taken a picture of him but I felt like that was just a little too creepy. :/ After our ride through the movies, Kenn and I got something to eat. We already discussed going to Magic Kingdom, but I was going back to my room first so that I could talk to my kids and rest a bit. I’d wanted to watch Wishes, but it was at 8:00pm and I knew I probably wouldn’t get to Magic Kingdom until around 9:00. So while Kenn headed on to Magic Kingdom, I headed back to All Star Sports.

I stopped for a selfie with Louie in the courtyard near my room.
I stopped for a selfie with Louie in the courtyard near my room.

After a nice little break, I was ready to head to Magic Kingdom to finish up my 4th park in one day. The park was only open until 11pm, so I wanted to ride as many attractions as possible since I was headed home the next morning. I met back up with Kenn and we started out with Pirates of the Caribbean. Then we rode The Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Splash Mountain before heading towards Tomorrowland.

DSC_0431 DSC_0433 DSC_0442 DSC_0444

I know we rode Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, and I have a vague memory of riding Space Mountain. I don’t remember for sure if we rode Tomorrowland Transit Authority (a.k.a the People Mover) but I love it so much that I feel like I probably made Kenn ride it before we it was time to leave.


The park was about to close so we headed towards the entrance/exit so that we could get to the buses. And right as we began to pass Cinderella Castle, the best thing happened… The Kiss Goodnight started!! This was the first time that I ever saw the Kiss Goodnight in person! I’ve always left Magic Kingdom before it was done in an effort to avoid the long lines at the buses and ferry boat. That just made my night! I took video of it but of course no pictures since it would just show the castle. There’s a clip of The Kiss Goodnight in my Stuck at Disney Part 2 video on my YouTube Channel. I’ll eventually post the video of the entire show. Anyway,  Kenn and I said goodbye and went our separate ways and on to our resort bus stops.

Once I got back to my room I packed my bag and got ready for bed. I had to be up at the butt crack of dawn to catch Disney’s Magical Express back to the Orlando airport and finally head home. Getting stuck at Disney World was so fun! It was unexpected but it turned out to be such a great time!

See Ya Real Soon! °O°


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s