So, I missed my daily blog post yesterday- things are getting a little busy here for me- but today I’m going to make sure I post and I’ll be doing something a bit different.
Amy from the blog Somewhere in Particular nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! She does a lot more traveling than I do and to some pretty amazing places! Thank you so much, Amy, for nominating me!
Amy’s questions for me and my answers are as follows:
1. How has blogging changed for you during Covid?
I actually hadn’t posted to this blog for a few years and restarted on by birthday during COVID, so I guess it changed because I started posting again!
2. What is your go-to comfort food?
This might be weird, but my go-to comfort food is usually a turkey sandwich!
3. What is your blogging process?
My blogging process is rather random. I generally just post about something related to whatever Disney World related thing I think of or talk about during my day. Or I see people talking about something online and I post my opinion about it on my blog.
4. What’s a language you’d like to learn?
Spanish. I’m half Hispanic and I can’t speak Spanish. 😭
5. If Covid concerns were completely gone, what would you do right now?
I’d still be going on my November trip to Disney World. And more immediately, I’d be having a meal inside at my favorite Mexican food restaurant locally.
6. Coffee or tea?
7. What is a skill you would like to learn or get better at?
If you hadn’t asked me, I could probably rattle off like 3 things. For now, I think I’ll say learn how to do fun crafts. I don’t have the patience for it but it seems fun!
8. Which post on your blog has been more popular than you would have thought?
According to my blog stats, a post called 3 Random U.S. States is my most popular…and I don’t know what to say about that because it was in 2012 and it literally only lists 3 states I thought of at random. 🤷♀️
9. What’s a perfect night at home for you?
Being able to relax and watching horror movies would be a perfect night at home for me!
10. What’s a place you’ve never traveled that you hope to see someday.
11. What is your earliest memory?
Getting in trouble in kindergarten for giggling with my friend instead of taking a nap.
In full disclosure, there are some rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award but I’ve got to get back to work so I’m not completing all of this, but here are the rules for anyone who wants to check it out!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
5. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring.
Once nominated, a blogger is required to write a post in which they thank the blogger for nominating them and link back to their blog.
Thanks again to Amy and here’s the link again to check out her blog!